Collection, Processing and Utilization of Personal Data
When users use the services of this website, the server will have relevant records, including IP address, usage time, browsing and clicking data records, etc. This record is an internal application and will not be released to the public. In addition, this website will never disclose personal data to a third party unless the user's consent or other special provisions of laws and regulations are obtained.
- When using the services provided by this website as a member, member information is automatically displayed on the page.
- To carry out transactions: When a member purchases commodities or engages in other transactions, about commodity distribution, price payment, inquiries from this website to members, related after-sales services, and other business necessary for the execution of transactions.
- Advertising or marketing, etc.: To provide service-related information by e-mail, mail, telephone, etc. Personalize the content or advertisements viewed by members, according to members' personal attributes or purchase records, browsing records of this website and other items, conduct personalization operations, analyze members' use of services, develop new services or improve existing services, etc. Contact members regarding opinions collected from polls, events, message boards, etc., or other service-related matters. This website will take the initiative or according to the subscription of members, send various electronic newspapers to members regularly or irregularly.
- Reply to member inquiries: To respond to inquiries made by members to this website through e-mail, mail, fax, telephone or any other direct and indirect means of contact; Information provision for individual service providers When a member purchases a service provider's products, participates in prize-giving activities or applies for other transactions, the company may, within the scope necessary for the exchange, provide the member's personal data file to the service provider , and the service provider is responsible for the management of the personal data file. This website will give service providers the obligation to process personal data in accordance with the principle of protecting the privacy of members, but there is no guarantee that service providers will abide by it. For details, please contact individual service providers.
- Other: When providing individual services, personal data may also be used for purposes other than those specified above. At this time, the gist will be stated on the webpage of the individual service.
The host of this website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security equipment and necessary security protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict safeguards are used, and only authorized personnel have access to your personal data. If it is necessary to entrust relevant units of the Association to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to abide by their confidentiality obligations.
Regarding the setting of cookies, if the user is unwilling to accept the writing of cookies, the user can set the privacy level to high in the browser function items used, and the writing of cookies can be rejected, but it may cause some functions of this website to not perform properly.
Web Records Privacy Statement
Web History Privacy Statement The information in "Web History" will be transmitted to the server of this website and stored with the information of the user's "Account on this website". Based on the information in these search records, this website will improve the user's experience. Using experience, these records will not disclose this information to other companies or individuals except for the aforementioned legal requirements or regulations.
Confidentiality and Security
Employees of this website have limited access to your personal data only within the scope of their needs to provide you with products or services. In order to protect the security of your account and personal data, please do not arbitrarily provide your personal account number and password to a third party or allow a third party to apply for an account password with your personal data, otherwise the relevant responsibilities shall be borne by you. If your account password is in danger of being leaked, please change your password immediately, or notify the company to suspend the account (this website may ask to check your personal information). The Internet is not a secure data transmission environment. Please avoid providing sensitive personal information to others or publicly disclosing it on the Internet when using this website.