Delivery Service Basic Charge Details
1. The definition of "free shipping" is: the $50 "basic shipping fee" that is required to be charged because the order is not over $400. As long as the customer uses any of the company's delivery services, if the purchase is not over $400, they must pay the basic shipping fee of $50.
Once the order is established and the delivery has been arranged, it means that the relevant service has been provided. If the customer forcibly cancels the relevant order or chooses to refuse the delivery at this time, the company reserves the right to deduct $50 of the delivery cost from the total cost of the customer's order.
✅Other important notes about shipping
- When the customer completes the order on the company's website and does not receive the customer's phone notification before the delivery service cut-off time on the day before the delivery, it means that the customer agrees to the transaction. The company will dispatch the goods to the customer according to the transaction content address designated by the customer. (Only for orders that have been paid. If the order status is unpaid and the customer cannot be contacted, the order will be cancelled)
- If the delivery building does not have a lift, the delivery staff may not deliver the goods to the door, and the customer must go to the ground floor lobby for delivery.
- If the delivery address does not have a lift, an additional stair fee will be charged, $30 per floor, with a maximum of 8 floors. Please Contact us: 54413558 for the specific operation process of stair fee.
- If you have a remarked delivery time period, the road conditions, traffic, weather problems and other conditions on the delivery day cannot be predicted and guaranteed. The remarked delivery time period will be conveyed to the transportation company through us and we will try our best to cooperate with the arrangement. The customer shall not make a request for rejecting the goods, requesting another batch of goods to be dispatched, or requesting a refund due to the delay in the delivery time of the transport company. Otherwise, it will be deemed that you have unreasonably refused to accept or return the goods.
- If the delivery fails or the goods are returned to our company due to the following factors, the customer shall be responsible for paying all the expenses incurred (including the original delivery fee, the arrangement of the second delivery fee, the fine of the logistics company, etc.):
1) The customer provides wrong delivery information (including the recipient's name, phone number, delivery address, etc.);
2) The logistics company failed to contact the customer for many times;
3) The order cannot be delivered successfully due to the fact that the order contains intoxicating alcohol and no adult person receives the goods;
4) Unreasonable refusal to accept or return goods.
✅Remote areas without delivery range
- Islands District: Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Mui Wo, Tai O, Lantau Island, Po Toi Island, Lamma Island, Tung Lung Chau, Kat O, Tap Mun, Tung Peng Chau
- North District: Man Kam To, Ta Kwu Ling, Sha Tau Kok, Ping Che, Jundi
- Shatin District: Wo Che
- Tuen Mun District: Lung Kwu Tan
- Yuen Long District: Mai Po
- New Territories: Discovery Bay, Penny's Bay, Chek Lap Kok, Airport, AsiaWorld-Expo, Disneyland, Lo Wu, Sha Tau Kok, Man Kam To, Ta Kwu Ling, Hok Tau and Luk Keng, Lok Ma Chau, Mai Po, Pak Tam, Sai Kung Areas around Chung (including Pak Tam Chung, Hoi Ha Wan, Po Toi O, Yung Shue O and Tai Temple), Sheung/Ha Wo Che and Fa Sum Hang
- Others: Mong Tseng Wai (Village), Airport, Container Terminal, Country Park Area, Ocean Park Area, Disney Park Area, Lung Kwu Tan and Lok Ma Chau, Lin O and Plover Cove, Kwun Yam Shan (to Shatin Pass Road) Guanyin Temple direction), Lei Yue Mun Waterfront Road
✅The company reserves the right to modify or cancel all the above related services at any time without any prior notice. For more details, please call 54413558.