Delivery Service Basic Charge Details
1. The definition of "free shipping" is: the $100 "basic shipping fee" that is required to be charged because the order is not over $700. As long as the customer uses any of the company's delivery services, if the purchase is not over $700, they must pay the basic shipping fee of $100.
Once the order is established and the delivery has been arranged, it means that the relevant service has been provided. If the customer forcibly cancels the relevant order or chooses to refuse the delivery at this time, the company reserves the right to deduct $100 of the delivery cost from the total cost of the customer's order.
✅Other important notes about shipping
- The delivery service is delivered by the outsourced logistics company Jumppoint / GoGoX. The time slot will be affected by external factors such as road surface/weather, and the logistics driver will make the best arrangement on the driving section.
- When the customer completes the order on the company's website and does not receive the customer's phone notification before the delivery service cut-off time on the day before the delivery, it means that the customer agrees to the transaction. The company will dispatch the goods to the customer according to the transaction content address designated by the customer. (Only for orders that have been paid. If the order status is unpaid and the customer cannot be contacted, the order will be cancelled)
- We do not set a specific time for delivery, delivery service will be determined according to the arrangement of the logistics company.
- If the delivery location is a village house, the courier will only deliver it to the entrance of the village or the archway.
- - When the Gale or Storm Signal is hoisted, the red or black rainstorm Signal is in effect, or we judge that it is not safe to deliver due to traffic accidents and road blockages, etc. Delivery service time will be delayed or alternative arrangements will be made.
- If you place an order before 8:00 p.m. (ie. the day before the delivery date), the system will automatically arrange for the next day to receive the package, and the delivery will be delivered within 3-5 working days. The delivery time is 16:00pm - 22:00pm (the driver will contact the customer beforehead).
- If the delivery building does not have a lift, the delivery staff may not deliver the goods to the door, and the customer must go to the ground floor lobby for delivery.
- For delivery addresses without elevator service, the delivery service is limited to the floors above the ground floor, with 32 steps as one floor, a surcharge of HK$40 per ticket will be charged for delivery to the second to fourth floors, and delivery to the fifth floor A surcharge of HK$80 will be charged for each ticket up to the eighth floor, up to the eighth floor. This surcharge applies to incoming and outgoing trips. For delivery addresses without lift service, the maximum weight of each box is 20KG. If any shipment is found to exceed 20KG, all shipments on the waybill will be returned and one-way freight will be charged. Please Contact us: 54413558 for the specific operation process of stair fee.
- If the delivery fails or the goods are returned to our company due to the following factors, the customer shall be responsible for paying all the expenses incurred (including the original delivery fee, the arrangement of the second delivery fee, the fine of the logistics company, etc.):
1) The customer provides wrong delivery information (including the recipient's name, phone number, delivery address, etc.);
2) The logistics company failed to contact the customer for many times;
3) The order cannot be delivered successfully due to the fact that the order contains intoxicating alcohol and no adult person receives the goods;
4) Unreasonable refusal to accept or return goods.
✅Remote areas without delivery range
- Islands District: Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Mui Wo, Tai O, Lantau Island, Po Toi Island, Lamma Island, Tung Lung Chau, Kat O, Tap Mun, Tung Peng Chau
- North District: Man Kam To, Ta Kwu Ling, Sha Tau Kok, Ping Che, Jundi
- Shatin District: Wo Che
- Tuen Mun District: Lung Kwu Tan
- Yuen Long District: Mai Po
- New Territories: Discovery Bay, Penny's Bay, Chek Lap Kok, Airport, AsiaWorld-Expo, Disneyland, Lo Wu, Sha Tau Kok, Man Kam To, Ta Kwu Ling, Hok Tau and Luk Keng, Lok Ma Chau, Mai Po, Pak Tam, Sai Kung Areas around Chung (including Pak Tam Chung, Hoi Ha Wan, Po Toi O, Yung Shue O and Tai Temple), Sheung/Ha Wo Che and Fa Sum Hang
- Others: Mong Tseng Wai (Village), Airport, Container Terminal, Country Park Area, Ocean Park Area, Disney Park Area, Lung Kwu Tan and Lok Ma Chau, Lin O and Plover Cove, Kwun Yam Shan (to Shatin Pass Road) Guanyin Temple direction), Lei Yue Mun Waterfront Road
✅The company reserves the right to modify or cancel all the above related services at any time without any prior notice. For more details, please call 54413558.